Interested in joining Australia's leading healthcare equipment supplier? 8 week induction period, manage your own schedule plus high annual earnings!
Are you interested in joining Australia's industry leader in healthcare equipment/assistive technology?
This organisation has over 500 staff across Australia with a clinical team of over 40 Occupational Therapists. The company's mission is to provide an innovative, evidence-based service to help their clients live their best lives!
Therapists who have worked here report the company offers flexibility, supportive working and a role where you can use your clinical reasoning and OT skills.
Full-time position. The role is based in the Western Sydney suburbs with negotiable start dates available. Want to hear more about this amazing opportunity? Use the details at the bottom of the advertisement. What does the role look like?
- Referrals are generated through internal avenues as well as therapists outside of the organisation
- You will then conduct a screening process with the client and trial the equipment (with NDIS participants this will be done alongside the client's therapist)
- After the client has trialled the equipment you will then draft up a quote
The sort of equipment you will be working with includes: wheelchairs, beds hoists, slings, scooters and much more! All training provided prior to seeing clientsHow you will be supported
A one-of-a-kind 8 week induction period where you are closely supported by your team leader who walks you through every detail of the role and the equipment. On top of this, you have access to a wealth of online resources to review at any time.
There is also a dedicated education team within the company that review evidence-based research and then communicate this to therapists. Additional training is provided in-house with a CPD calendar and therapists also attend training provided by medical suppliers.
An outstanding admin team plus a support delivery team so you do not have to do any heavy lifting!What sort of clients will you be seeing:
Mixture of NDIS and elderly clients (DVA, My Aged Care, Private clients). These clients may need equipment to assist them with ADLs thus improving their quality of life.
Even more benefits!
- Earn between $90,000 - $140,000 + super (with commission)
- Company vehicle, toll pass and petrol paid for (can be used as your personal vehicle)
- Phone and laptop provided
- Access to education events from internationally renowned healthcare professionals
- An additional day leave on your birthday!
- Flexibility to work from home or the offices
- Ability for high earnings with a very generous commission structure
- No set KPIs with a client-centred approach
- An admin team who does a lot of the boring work for you!
- Funding for approved external course plus study leave
- A company that promotes from within with career pathways to leadership positions
And one of the most important aspects of any role - the team is made up of great people who love what they do and are passionate about helping people. What you will need:
Interested in this position?
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Driver's licence
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +61 468 760 842
to hear more about the role.Is this role not quite right for you?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.LinkedIn-
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service. For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au