Unmissable opportunity to join a leading Allied Health provider. Manage a varied neuro caseload in the Sutherland Shire! Full-time or part-time
Are you interested in a Physiotherapy role working with neurological clients?
This therapy provider has been established for over 20 years. You will be joining a transdisciplinary team of 30 therapists who are connected by their commitment to providing high-quality therapy to their clients. We love this company as they have a focus on PD and support in order to produce the best clinical outcomes for their clients.
The position is based around the Sutherland Shire with office locations in SW Sydney and the Inner West. Full-time and part-time options are available. How you will be supported
New team members have a structured 2-week induction program which includes shadowing their Physiotherapist. You will have access to weekly or fortnightly supervision (based on experience) with a highly experienced Physiotherapist.
The company runs in-services fortnightly for all their staff members and also develops personalised professional development plans for all new staff. What you will be doing:
Why this role:
- Working environments: office, community and work from home
- Neurological caseload including Stroke, PD, MND, TBI plus other neurological conditions
- Providing evidence-based therapy to improve function and help clients achieve their goals
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Above award salary packages - earn between $80,000 - $104,000 + super
- Phone and laptop provided
- Not KPI focused with a focus on learning and development to thus improve client care
- A set admin day where team members are encouraged to come into the office for
- Career progression opportunities to Team Leader and Management roles
- An extremely supportive environment where therapists share ideas and learn from one another
- Work from home options
Interested in this position?
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Relevant experience desirable
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on email@example.com
or call +61 468 760 842
to hear more about the role.Is this role not quite right for you?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.Add me on LinkedIn-
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service. For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au