Team leader role available within a industry leading disability provider. Flexible working conditions, career progression and a wealth of incentives!
This Nationally recognised Allied health Provider is leading the way in helping their NDIS participants get more out of their life. They ensure their clients are improving their access, development, independence and overall health and wellbeing!
Become a part of their journey.
They are currently in search of a Team Leader Speech Pathologist to provide training and improve services in Southwest Sydney.
This role is perfect for a Speech Pathologist who is seeking to progress their career to the next level. We love this company as they have a heavy focus on ensuring that their staff members are given the best opportunity with their ongoing success and development with their leading Professional Development plans which includes allowances and both internal and external opportunities and courses.
Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available. Contact me on 0468760842 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this role or others similar. The Benefits and what's in it for you?
- Earn between $90,000-$110,000 p.a + Super (depending on your experience level )
- A fantastic incentive program to increase your earning potential
- Health and Wellness program- discounted rates on private health insurance
- Salary packaging options
- You will be presented with their unique travel club opportunity which gives you access to a wide range of unique travel deals
- Paid Parental Leave
- Car/ travel allowance provided
- PD Allowance provided of $1500 per year
- Laptop and smartphone provided
- Great working flexibility to ensure you maximise your work-life balance
- Work from home
- Travel contained within a 30-minute radius from your geographical location
- Realistic and healthy KPI targets
- Be hands-on and share your knowledge to help develop and mentor colleagues within your discipline
- A supportive team environment filled with passionate, motivated colleagues who have team meetings on a monthly basis
- Access to ongoing training tailored to your interests and long-term career goals combined with professional development opportunities through their Careers progression pathway plan
- Manage a small team of Speech Pathologists providing formal supervision and running monthly peer group supervision sessions
- Mixture between clinic, office, community and home-based role ( Option to tailor to suit your interests and lifestyle)
- Mixed caseload (children- adults), with options to tailor to your preference
- Assess and treat a wide range of disabilities within the NDIS
- Duties include eating and drinking, such as chewing and swallowing problems, difficulties understanding language, or support with non-verbal communication
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA registration
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Driver's license and own car
- Previous experience supervising
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on email@example.com
or call +61 468 760 842
to hear more about the role.Is this role not quite right for you?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.Add me on LinkedIn-
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service. For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au