Gorilla JobsDoctor Recruitment, Done Right
PHARMACY ASSISTANT (BILINGUAL) – NORTH SYDNEY
- Good working hours 32-40 hrs p/w
- Great work culture and environment
- Immediate start
A Pharmacy Assistant is wanted for a wonderful customer-focused community Pharmacy located near Chatswood.
Customer care and interaction is a big focus for everyone working here. The next candidate to join this dynamic team would need to have the ability to speak Cantonese or Mandarin.
You will start with 4 days a week (32 hours), but will be given 40 in the near future once you have proved yourself to be a great team member, and great at relating and providing assistance and excellent customer service to the community there.
Requirements for the role:
- The ability to speak/understand Cantonese and/or Mandarin (preferably both)
- 2-3 years experience in Community Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Hard-working and hands-on attitude
- Attention to detail and initiative
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree
This role is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to email@example.com or call +61 2 8003 4922